Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday, Funday!

I HAVE A NEW PUPPY!
His name is Bruiser. He's a pugapoo! Pug mixed with a mini poodle. He's super tiny and so friken cute! He's 6 weeks old and all of only a whooping ONE pound! I'm so in love with him. Chloe thinks he is the funniest thing ever. Every time I put Bruiser in her lap she cracks up so hard. She loves him. He's such a sweet puppy. Buddy is still trying to figure out what he is. He's not sure what to make of Bruiser. I made Chloe's pack and play into his new bed! He's loving life in his new crib. Literally, hehe. My mom was so against having another puppy (since we've only had Buddy for only about a month) but once she saw Bruiser she fell in love.






So I've been in cosmetology school since the beginning of last September. I'm doing night classes so I can be a stay at home mom during the day to Chloe. My estimated date of graduation is sometime early 2013 (depending on how much school I miss and don't miss). I'm debating on switching to day classes, then I'll be graduated in November of this year. I know that it's a difference of only a few months, but I really want to finish cosmo school and go straight to school for my business degree. I have a 5 year goal, to be graduated cosmo school and be done with business school and in the process of opening up my own salon....with in the next 5 years. I know I can do it. It's just going to take time and a nice loan from the bank.

Ahhh shit, time for school.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment