Friday, March 9, 2012

The Beast.....

So I figured since I haven't posted about Chloe in a long time I'll make this post all about her. 
As you can probably figure out from my other post's, her dad & I are no longer together. To put it bluntly, he's a doucher, jail-bird, crackhead, alcoholic, drug dealer and anything else you want to call him. I'll give you free rain to fill in the blank, be creative about it too! So I chose not to have him in her life. The best thing I have ever done for her was moving to Arizona to get away from his crazy ass. She has a father figure now & it's Ray. He's been there since she was about 5 weeks old. He's awesome with her. They love each other and I'm so grateful for him to be in her life. He's an awesome dad, even though he's not her dad.
Anyways, my little beast is now 9 months old. She is growing so fast and doing so much. Chloe loves to follow me around the house, play with her toys, swing at the park, ride on her baby train, pull the dogs tail, eat paper....well you get it, she's a baby. She loves everything. I swear I need to invest in a cage for her, maybe that'll keep her out of getting into everything and anything. Just kidding, just kidding! Chloe can say a few words now, Mama, Dada, Hi & she tries to say bye (epic fail when she does). She actually had to wear a helmet for a few months due to plagiocephaly, brachycephaly & torticollis. If you don't know what they are, Google is a great invention so make use of it and look them up. To sum it all up, she's an awesome and happy baby. I love her to death and she is literally a mini me. I know I'm young but I wouldn't change her for the world, she's perfect in every single way.


Okay now on to the pictures....
Just warning you, she doesn't like the mamarazzi who stalks her all day and takes hundreds (not lying, really hundreds) of pictures, so this may be picture over kill. But oh well, who doesn't like showing off their child to the world!?


Fresh out of the womb!

One day old!

3 days old!

One month!

One month!

Two months!

3 months!

4 months!

5 months!

6 months!

6 months!

6 months!
Thanksgiving!

7 months!

7 months!

7 months!

7 months!

7 months!
Christmas Day

8 months!

8 months!

8 months!

9 months!
Someone was crabby

9 months!

9 months!

9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment