Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HALF WAY THERE...


Chloe Grace is half way cooked!
140 days to go

I am so excited to be halfway through my pregnancy! Time has been going by kind of slow, so I'm hoping it will pick up some speed now. It is still hard to belive 126 days have passed. I can't wait until my little girl is here. June 21st can't come fast enough. I hope she comes on my due date, but I know there is a very slim chance of that happening. It's the first day of summer and I would love for her to be my little summer baby. I would hate to go over 40 weeks. I already know I will be dreading the heat in June & July. I get so hot now and it's below zero outside. I'm also going to be the size of a house by then. People think I look like I'm 30 something weeks, not 20!

I just wanted to post a quick update. It's only 7:30 and I am SOOOO ready for bed!
Night bloggers.

xoxo
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment