Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I havent posted in SOO long...

It's been forever since I've posted. So much has been going on, and honestly I've been so lazy to just sit and post.
I don't even know where to start....

Well for starters, I'm pregnant. 12 weeks today. I'm due June 21st. I found out when I was 3 weeks along. I had my first ultrasound when I was 6 weeks & 2 days. Everything is going great so far! The morning sickness is finally starting to go away (maybe?????)...thank god! The last time I went to the doctor was November 22nd to met one of the delevery Dr's (there are 4 at my Dr's office). The heartbeat was 170 BPM & everything looked great. I have another ultrasound next monday and I can't wait to see my little jelly bean. I'm also having a  Nuchal screening test done for the baby. Then I have another Dr. appointment on December 21st. I'll keep posting every now and then with whats going on!

First ultrasound, Baby & Yolk Sac

No comments:

Post a Comment