Thursday, July 29, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG POST..EVER!

Hello Bloggers!
Hmm, I don't even know where i should start. I figured I would start a blog. I have no clue why, but here i am....Blogging.
Not sure what i should say in my first post.
Lets start with the obvious. My name is Courtney. I'm just a regular 18 year old chick. Not sure where I am going in life, or even my purpose here. But hey, God put my ass on this earth for a reason. That reason, i have not figured out yet. My mission in life, to find out why. I just hope its not an epic fail!
I have a dog named Charlie, a wheel chair bound mother named Brenda & a hard working dad named Ken. I also have two hermit crabs, Lola & Freddy!
I'm a textaholic, shopaholic & an iced coffeeholic (if that even exists, okay well in my little world it does!) . Make me laugh & we will get along pretty damn good.
I have a pretty good life i must say. I was adopted when i was a baby. I know nothing about my birth parents, but i would love to find them. I have no clue where to start though. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
I'm in love with nail polish, hair dye, animals, kids and for some strange reason i like old people. Don't ask why, but i do! There are so many things i would love to do in life. Like go to cosmetology school & open up my own hair / nail salon. Work with animals, mostly monkeys & dogs. Go to school for child development, open up a day care just for mentally challenged children. And last but not least, go back to college (yep, i dropped out of college) to be a medical assistant,  & maybe work in a nursing home with old people or something like that.

I look up to one person in my life. She's like my second mother. Ali. She's an amazing woman. She has a blog also, I think that's why i decided to start one. Hers is so funny! You should google it Crawford Life & Times (or just click here!). She Has 5 kids. Adopted two of them. One from Haiti and one from Arkansas. Her oldest is 21 and her youngest is 3. Then she has three in between. A 5 year old, 14 year old & a 19 year old. There all like my brothers & sisters. She has a great husband & a really good cook that lives in her basement (LOL!). She always puts up with me and takes me in when my parents & I get into fights. I babysit for her & clean her house. So its like a win win situation! She is always taking in kids who don't have homes, mostly her sons friends. I don't know how she does it all, but she does. Like i said AMAZING woman. My hero in life.

Anyways, I'm going to go lay out in the sun and watch the cute construction boys work outside. Its a nice day out and I'm pasty white!

Until next time bloggers!
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment